Wear SleepObrace™ only when you sleep and it can align your teeth, close gaps, increase aesthetics of your jawline and face structure by having effect on your perioral muscles (facial muscles near mouth area). The tongue tag will teach you to unconsciously hold your tongue where it naturally should be, which is on the roof of your mouth with your lips closed (Mewing technique).
This habit will help you breathe through your nose and long-term proper tongue posture will define your jawline and facial muscles. Nasal breathing has a lot of benefits, ask any doctor.
Regular orthodontic braces only align your teeth, SleepObrace™ puts even pressure throughout the whole jaw, resulting in better facial shape, defined cheekbones, jawline, closed gaps and aligned teeth. Regular braces won't improve your breathing habits and facial aesthetics.
Give this a try before you spend $2500+ on orthodontic braces!
Although we suggest getting all 3 strengths, you can choose just 1 depending on what you need.
Read Features and Instructions section below & we will help you make your decision!
Orthotic’s universal shape is made out of flexible materials, different jaw sizes and teeth alignments can fit it, and it provides a strong pressure memory that contracts and pushes teeth into a new position. It's designed to apply pressure on your jaws and teeth evenly. D1 is very soft and that's why we recommend you start with it until you adapt for higher strengths.
We analyzed over 2,000 different jaws from adult females and males. The small difference between both genders is smoothed out by the flexible material of the mouthpiece. The used material has the characteristic to fit almost every jaw with no abnormal teeth displacements.
So the wholesome and strong pressure of SleepObrace™ makes changes and benefits 100% possible for adults.
It can bring results as great as regular orthodontic braces can bring + a better looking face and jawline because the pressure targets the whole jaw.
It will teach you to hold your tongue at the roof of your mouth which will help your defined jawline stay, even when you stop using SleepObrace!
Results from proper tongue posture.
Features and Instructions:
This appliance is appropriate in the following circumstances:
1) Dental crowding
2) Adult tooth dislocation
3) Corrective bounce patients
4) Fixed orthodontic teeth
5) Jaw misalignment
• The first stage (D1): Soft. Mainly used to adapt to the orthotics and initial correction.
• The second stage (D2): Moderate. Further adapt to orthotics and enhance remedial effects.
• Third stage (D3): Hard. Increased correction force for post-correction and maintenance.
• Wear the orthotics all night and 1 – 4 hours during the day.
• Wear when you study, read, watch TV, use the computer, or work. After using, please wash and store it in the matching box.
• When you wear it for the first time, the front teeth will feel uncomfortable, this is a normal phenomenon. If there is obvious pain, you can reduce the wear time of the orthotics, and after the sensitivity disappears, you can return to the prescribed time.
• D1 is soft, the first stage, use 1 – 3months.
• D2 is moderate, the second stage, use 6 – 8 months.
• D3 is hard, the third stage, use 5 – 8 months.
• The correction process is divided into three stages. After using D1 for 1 month, you can gradually use D2 together.
• Use D2 on daytime and D1 at night. When you fully adapted to D2, you can gradually use D3 together. Use D3 on daytime and D2 at night. You must wear it every day, normally, there will be a noticeable improvement in 4 – 6 months.
• You must wear it while you sleep.
• Once the appliance is kept in the mouth all night, the treatment will be more effective. If you can't wear it at night, please increase the usage time during the day.
• Most of the time, the mouth should be closed. When the brace is in your mouth, keep your lips closed and use your nose to breathe.
• Remember to place the tip of the tongue on tongue plate, even if you do not wear it place your tongue gently on the roof of your mouth and about a half an inch away from your teeth.
• The improvement can be seen within a few weeks after wearing.
✅ FDA Approved :
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- SHIPPING TAKES 7-15 DAYS DEPENDING ON LOCATION.
- Some distant areas can take a bit longer
- But we'll get it to you！
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 days guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Please contact customer service , if you have any problem about your order.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you have accept the package, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Customers will only be charged once for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at ‘email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be sent to you account.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Before shipping, please contact us.